The Wedding Spotlight / ISSUE 6 (NORTHWEST FALL ISSUE 2013)
Julie's Gluten-Free Bakery
JULIE KROPF, OWNER
3 WAYS I INSPIRE MYSELF:
I talk with GOD, I listen to others, and I watch children for life's lessons.
3 THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
My family, my friends, and my bakery.
My sixyearold Chihuahua/Papillon, Miss Sadie.
Biking, kayaking, knitting, sewing, painting, cooking and reading.
Lime, purple and pink.
SPECIAL INSIDER TALENT:
Creating glutenfree and vegan cakes, cookies and cupcakes that are moist and delicious.
I GET INSPIRED WHEN:
I see the reactions from my customers when they first taste my products.
The joy I see in their faces as well as their tears. I have had many people cry in my bakery, they are simply overwhelmed with happiness when they taste something as simple as a cookie or a cupcake.
HOW MANY YEARS IN THE BUSINESS?: 1 year.
HOW MANY WEDDINGS A YEAR?: 80.
WHY SHOULD A BRIDE OR VENDOR WORK WITH YOU?:
We are a boutique bakery, our goal is to create your perfect dream cake and table scape. Our decorators will listen to your heart and help you design a cake to exceed your expectations. Our groom’s cakes are always a lot of fun. We have created some really fun cakes for men.
Get in the WEDDING SPOTLIGHT!Send a request to have your business featured in the Wedding Spotlight!
Email your request to email@example.com
- Issue 18 - Fall 2016 (NW)
- Issue 17 - Summer 2016 (HI)
- Issue 16 - Winter 2016 (HI)
- Issue 15 - Winter 2016 (NW)
- Issue 14 - Fall 2015 (NW)
- Issue 13 - Summer 2015 (HI)
- Issue 12 - Winter 2015 (HI)
- Issue 11 - Winter 2015 (NW)
- Issue 10 - Fall 2014 (NW)
- Issue 9 - Summer 2014 (HI)
- Issue 8 - Winter 2014 (HI)
- Issue 7 - Winter 2014 (NW)
- Issue 6 - Fall 2013
- Issue 5 - Summer 2013
- Issue 4 - Winter 2013 (HI)
- Issue 3 - Winter 2013 (WA)
- Issue 2 - Fall 2012
- Issue 1 - Summer 2012